Japanese cedars of Sugisawa Swamp
Nyuzen Town, Toyama Pref.
This forest shows the distinctive ecology of the Japanese cedar; fallen tree trunks grow roots in water, growing new trees. Various other kinds of plants can be seen here as well.
- 20 min. by car from Kurobe-Unazukionsen Sta.
- +81-765-72-1710 (Sugisawa Cedar Museum)
- 950 Yoshiwara, Nyūzen, Shimoniikawa, Toyama
- 9:00-17:00 (Sugisawa Cedar Museum)
- Mon. (or the following day when Mon. is a holiday), the day after holidays, the winter season (between Dec. 28-the end of Feb.)
- Tel No.
- Fee / Price