The Museum of Modern Art, Saitama
Saitama City, Saitama Pref.
Featuring a remarkable collection on display, including works by such world-renowned masters as Monet, Chagall, and Picasso, as well as contemporary artists from Japan. Serves as a venue for museum concerts and other events.
- 3 min. walk from the west exit of Kita-Urawa Sta. on the JR Keihin-Tohoku Line (located inside Kita-Urawa Park)
- +81-48 -824-0111
- 9-30-1 Tokiwa, Urawa Ward, Saitama City, Saitama
- 10:00-17:30 (last admission to exhibition rooms at 17:00)
- Mon. (open for holidays and for Saitama Pref. People’s Day), new year holidays, and on days when maintenance is being performed
- Free admission to building
MOMAS Collection—Adults: 200 yen, high school and university students: 100 yen
Special Exhibitions—Varies by exhibition
- Tel No.
- Fee / Price