Kodaihasu no Sato
Gyoda City, Saitama Pref.
Until the middle of June, you can see 120,000 specimens from 42 species of lotus.In summer, you can enjoy rice paddy art.
- From Gyoda Station on the JR Takasaki Line, take the City Loop Bus (Nishi Junkan Bus Counter Clockwise) and get off at "Kodaihasu no Sato".
80 minutes on foot from Fukiage Station on the JR Takaski Line.
- +81-48-559-0770 (Kodaihasu Hall)
- 2375 Kobari, Gyoda-city, Saitama
* During the blossoming season of Kodaihasu (from late June to early August) 7:00-16:30.
- Monday (business holiday is open)
Days after holidays (Open on Saturdays and Sundays)
New Year's Holiday
*Always open during the blossoming season of Kodaihasu (from late June to early August).
- Tel No.
- Fee / Price