The Museum of Oriental Ceramics, Osaka
Osaka City, Osaka
This stylish museum, which was founded in 1982, is in perfect harmony with the greenery of Nakanoshima Park. Housed and displayed here are over 6,000 items from China and Korea, including works of art designated as national treasures and important cultural assets. Among them are the Ataka Collection of Chinese and Korean ceramics and the Rhee Byung-Chang Collection of Korean ceramics--which draws great crowds, even from Korea.
- Right outside Naniwabashi Sta. on the Keihan Nakanoshima Line
5 min. walk from Yodoyabashi Sta. on the Osaka Metro Midosuji Line and Keihan Railway
5 min. walk from Kitahama Sta. on the Osaka Metro Sakaisuji Line and Keihan Railway
- 1-1-26 Nakanoshima, Kita-ku, Osaka
- 9:30-17:00 (admissions close 16:30)
- Mon. (closed the following day when holidays fall on Monday), New Year holidays (12/28-1/4), other temporary closures
- Adults: 500 yen, High school and university students: 300 yen, Middle school students and under free
Separate fees apply for planned and special exhibitions
- Tel No.
- Fee / Price