Takada Castle Cherry Blossom Viewing for 1 Million People
Joetsu City, Niigata Pref.
One of the three major nighttime cherry blossom viewing events in Japan. About 4,000 cherry trees come into full bloom, giving spring in Niigata a poetic charm.
- Take an Echigo Tokimeki Railway train from JR Joetsumyoko Sta. to Takada Sta. -> 20 min. walk (Shuttle buses run from Joetsumyoko Sta. during this event)
- +81-25-543-2777 (Joetsu Tourism Convention Association)
- Takada Park, Motoshiro-cho, Joetsu City, Niigata
- [Period] From early to mid-Apr.
- Free viewing. Entrance charge required for the building in the park (200 yen for the Takada Castle sanju yagura three-story turret)
- Tel No.
- Fee / Price