Joetsu City, Niigata Pref.
See Japan’s largest collection of Magellanic penguins, dolphin jump performances against a grand backdrop of the Sea of Japan, and much more.
- Take an Echigo Tokimeki Railway train from Joetsumyoko Sta. (Hokuriku Shinkansen) to Naoetsu Sta. (15 min. ride) -> 15 min. walk (or 4 min. taxi ride)
- 2-15-15 Gochi, Joetsu City, Niigata
- Hours vary by season, but the aquarium is generally open during daytime on most days.
- Open 7 days a week, except when closed for maintenance, etc.
- Adults: 1,800 yen, Children 15–17: 1,100 yen, Children 6–14: 900 yen, Children 4–5: 500 yen, Senior citizens 65+: 1,500 yen
- Tel No.
- Fee / Price