Kanazawa City, Ishikawa Pref.
Omicho market is a famous local market in Kanazawa. It started as a morning market some 400 years back. It's been popularly known as "Kanazawa's Kitchen" and is always bustling with local residents as well as tourists. In the market, a variety of things are sold such as fresh fish, vegetables, meat, sweets, daily commodities, and so on. You won't miss the unique atmosphere of the place created by shop keepers' cheerful and loud shouts flying all around.
- 1 min. walk from Musashi-ga-Tsuji bus stop
- +81-76-231-1462 (Omicho Market Promotion Union)
- Kami-Omicho, 50 Kanazawa City, Kanazawa
- 9:00-17:00 (Varies according to store)
- Sun., National Holidays, Jan.1-Jan.4
- Tel No.
- Fee / Price