Kanazawa 21st century museum of contemporary art
Kanazawa City, Ishikawa Pref.
This museum focuses on the Contemporary Art. It's located in the center of the City and thus can be easily reached. It's a museum resembling a park where one comes across all kinds of people and can have a variety of experiences.
Circular in form, the Museum has a diameter of 113m with the glass peripherals. People can walk through freely all sections of their choice.
- Hirosaka or Korinbo Atrio-mae bus stops
- Hirosaka 1chome 2-1, Kanazawa City, Ishikawa
- [Gallery zone] 10:00-18:00 (open till 20:00 on Fri. and Sat.)
[Free zone] 9:00-22:00
- [Gallery zone] Mon. (closed on Tuesdays if Monday happens to be a National Holiday), Dec.29-Jan.3
[Free zone] Dec.29-Jan.3
- Free (payment required for entrance to exhibitions)
- Tel No.
- Fee / Price