Ichijodani Asakura Clan Ruins
Fukui City, Fukui Pref.
The remains of the castle town ruled by Lord Asakura, a feudal lord in the Warring States period, and the only Warring States-era castle town remains in Japan. Visitors can stroll around the restored part of town wearing armor or a kimono.
- 5 min. walk from JR Fukui Sta. to the station-front bus terminal -> 28 min. by Keifuku Bus to Bukeyashiki-mae bus stop
- +81-776-41-2330 (Asakura Clan Ruins Preservation Association)
- Kidonouchi-cho, Fukui City, Fukui
- [Ichijodani Asakura Clan Ruins] Open to the public for observation
[Raws of restored historic houses] 9:00-17:00 (last admission 16:30)
- [Raws of restored historic houses] Year-end & New Year holidays
- [Rows of restored historic houses] 210 yen
- 2days-ticket for Ichijodani Asakura Clan Ruins (Japanese only)
- Tel No.
- Fee / Price